Buy 1 Get 1 Free: Buy Volume 1 and Get Volume 2 absolutely Free. Use Code: BUY1GET1FREE
Research Scientist and Registered State Pharmacist La Fonceur has worked closely with drugs and based on her experience she is throwing light to the fact that how plant-based healthy vegetarian foods are the remedy to most of our daily health problems and how nutritional food therapy can prevent many diseases.
Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism is the Nutrition Guide For Weight Loss, Disease Free, Drug Free, Healthy Long Life.
Eat So What! The Power Of Vegetarianism offers guidance for what should be eating to:
> Control diabetes
> Lower blood pressure
> Build stronger bones and joint
> Get rid of anemia
> Eliminate cravings and the need to snack
> Boost Muscle Mass
> Enhance Skin and Hair Health
> Eliminate allergies and disease
> Get younger, smoother skin
This Nutrition guide discusses the following topics in detail:
- Top 10 Health Benefits Of Being Vegetarian.
- 10 Reasons You Should Eat More Protein Every Day.
- 10 High Protein Sources For Vegetarians.
- 10 Healthy Carbohydrates You Must Eat For Health And Nutrition Benefits.
- 10 Power Foods To Get Rid Of Anemia.
Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism Volume 1 EBook
- File Size: 13605 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 31, 2019
- Sold by: La Fonceur
- Language: English
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled