Buy 1 Get 1 Free: Buy Volume 2 and Get Volume 1 absolutely Free. Use Code: BUY1GET1FREE
Whether you are vegetarian by birth or practicing vegetarianism for health issues or a non-vegetarian, Volume 2 of Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism book is for you.
Vegetarian foods can prevent you from many diseases, it adds valuable and healthy years to your life. Many diseases can be prevented with Food Therapy.
Research Scientist and Registered State Pharmacist La Fonceur has worked closely with drugs and based on her experience she is throwing light to the fact that how plant-based healthy vegetarian foods are the remedy to most of our daily health problems.
Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism Volume 2 is the Nutrition Guide For Weight Loss, Disease Free, Drug Free, Healthy Long Life.
Eat So What! The Power Of Vegetarianism Volume 2 discusses the following topics in detail:
- What Are Nutrients? Why Are They So Important?
- Why Fat Is Not The Enemy. The Truth About Fats!
- Top 10 Healthy Fat Foods You Should Eat.
- 10 Reasons You Should Never Give Up Carbohydrates.
- Top 10 Foods For Vegetarians To Prevent Vitamin B12 Deficiency.
Eat so what! The Power of Vegetarianism Volume 2 EBook
- File Size: 13605 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: May 31, 2019
- Sold by: La Fonceur
- Language: English
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Screen Reader: Supported
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled